Wednesday, September 06, 2006

square 13


My log-cabin afghan is coming along nicely. I was almost out of red yarn, but decided to use every inch of yarn I have left, and used 2 reds to knit the center of this square 13. Weird colors, but I like it.

Nog altijd aan het breien aan mijn katoenen deken. Traditioneel heeft zo'n 'log-cabin' een rood hart. Omdat mijn rode katoen haast op was, heb ik de 2 kleuren rood gecombineerd voor mijn 13de lapje. Een beetje rare kleuren, maar toch goed gelukt, vind ik.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Well Hallo to the blogger world! It is fun and one get's great advise. I like your LC, it's very similar to one of mine. I'm knitting it with all kinds of shades in teal for my daughter. I've got only 4 squares so far. There's always something else to knit. Have a courthouse steps blanket for my son on the needles as well. Have fun!