Tuesday, September 05, 2006

swaps


what convinced me to start this was all the swaps and fun stuff that's going on in blogs !
I have been involved in the one skein secret pal swap in summer http://www.oneskein.com/secretpal.asp? and my upstream pal partner is just wonderfull ! Claudia sent me the most wonderfull parcel. In it : some bath goodies, chocolate (already consumed !), a book thingie (can't remember what's that called in English) and yarn ! Rowans summer tweed (always have wanted to try that out) and a beautifull skein of estonian 'evilla' yarn. Great color and great texture, and environmentally friendly processed. I think I will use it for felting. Any suggestions for a good pattern
Ik wou vooral een blog starten omdat er zoveel leuke ruiltoestanden ed georganiseerd worden. Ik heb meegedaan aan 'one skein secret pal', en Claudia in Duitsland heeft me fantastische kadootjes gestuurd. Wol uit Estland ! nog nooit gezien, en in een mooie diepe bessenkleur. Zou goed zijn voor een project dat je kan vervilten. Iemand suggesties ?

No comments: