Tuesday, April 03, 2007

dreaming of knitting

Well, resting and icing my hand has helped a bit. I haven't knit for 3 days in a row, and thought I could 'try' again yesterday evening. What I did was knitting during commercial breaks. Never thought I would want commercials to last ... Unfortunately, I am paying the price today. My doctor thinks it is 'de quervain syndrome' . I have a GP that starts by waiting how it goes first. That's what he calls 'conservative treatment'. Not much treatment really, just rely on the healing powers of your own body. Maybe he is right, and is rest the best cure.


Amber also sent me some more leftovers for my lizard ridge afghan. And I sent her some leftovers from my stash. A win-win for the both of us !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The yarn arrived. What a lovely color. Reminds me of verdigris. Now to figure out what to use it for.

Anonymous said...

Hello Knitter-exchange pal! I'm so sorry to read that you are having hand pain. What a plight for a knitter!

Be prepared to be spoiled... This is my first exchange... so you know what that means... overboard!

I've had that Lizard Ridge project in the back of my mind for some time now - can't see how it turns out.