Friday, May 18, 2007

knitting in scandinavia

This is a test - somehow my 'post comments' mode is not functioning. I am not sure tough, because what I see is the 'editing mode'.
So I am writing a short post today, to see tomorrow on a different computer if it's possible to comment.
I am taking a trip to Scandinavia this summer. I will be in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo, Aarhus, Talinn and St-Petersburg.
I visited Stockholm before, but am looking to find more about opportunities to meet up with knitters in these cities. When I was in Stockholm, I met some knitters at the STHML knitting café (see my september 06 entries). I loved sharing tips about yarn shopping with local knitters. Any hints for the other Scandinvian capitals ? Blogs from knitters in these cities ?
Just let me know ! (if you can't comment, you can send me a mail)
I will write in more detail about the upcoming trip soon !

Even testen : blijkbaar werkt mijn 'commentaar' functie niet op de blog. Ik weet het niet 100%, want ik zie alles in editeermodus. Dus schrijf ik nu een kort stukje, en kan ik morgen op een andere computer checken of commentaar mogelijk is. Deze zomer doe ik een reis langs de Scandinavische hoofdsteden. Ik zal in Kopenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo, Aarhus, Talinn en St-Petersburg komen. Ik was al eens in Stockholm, en daar bezocht ik het breicafé van de STHML-knitters. Ik vond het heel leuk om met plaatselijke breisters tips uit te wisselen om op shopping toer te gaan. Iemand tips om plaatselijke mensen te ontmoeten in deze steden ? Of kent iemand blogs van plaatselijke breisters ? Laat maar horen ! als het niet via commentaar kan, dan misschien een mailtje ? Ik schrijf nog wel meer over deze reis binnenkort!