Saturday, May 15, 2010

een ongeluk komt nooit alleen ... shit happens


Ik had een klein botsingske...mijn fout. En de andere auto zag er ook zo gedeukt uit.
I had a collision with an other car. And I was to blame, so I'll have to pay...

Het goede nieuws : Plissé is af. Na de vakantie in Bordeaux viel het zwarte gat nogal mee. 2 avonden breien in Belgisch lenteweer, en het was gepiept.
The good news : Plissé is finished. After our holiday in Bordeaux, it was back to chilly Belgian spring weather. Perfect for finishing a wool sweater.

Het slechte nieuws : mijn fototoestel is stuk. En dat ongelukje van hierboven gaat geld kosten. Dus een nieuw fototoestel zal moeten wachten...
The bad news : my camera broke down. And thanks to the small car accident, I don't have money for a new one...

Het goede nieuws : 't is een stimulans om het fototoestel op mijn GSM te leren kennen. De dochter studeert multimedia, die helpt me daarbij. De foto hierboven is met de GSM gemaakt. Valt nog mee, vind ik. Dus in de toekomst : meer GSM-foto's op de blog!
The good news : this is an incentive to learn to use the camera on my cellphone. DD is studying 'multimedia technology', so she can help me with that. I took the picture in this post with the cellphone. Not too bad - better get used to it, you will see more cellphone pictures from now on...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the car issue, happy to see Plisse soon!